About us :
The Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering was started in the year 2000 with an annual intake of 60 students. The Department holds more than 500 students with the intake of 180 in UG and two PG programs in Communication Systems and VLSI Design.
The department offers UG program in Electronics and Communication Engineering with the following objectives:
- 1. To train the students to become top Electronics and Communication Engineers.
- 2. To provide avenues to the students for industrial training, for personality development and for career counseling.
- 3. To strengthen industry institute interface cell.
The department is accredited by NBA for its quality education and the institute is ISO certified. The department has a strong team of highly qualified and experienced faculty members with few of them registered for Ph. D. The department has finest labs with modern equipments like Digital storage Oscilloscope, Microwave sources and active, passive devices which give the students hands on experience.
To be identified as a center of excellence in the fields of Electronics and Communication Engineering that leads to innovation and research by providing a great learning experience.
- To offer high quality programs to prepare students for professional career or higher studies.
- To promote excellence in teaching, critical thinking skills, collaborative activities, innovative research and positive contributions to society.
Scope of the employment
- Graduates will demonstrate skills to use modern Electronics Design and Simulation tools (both software and hardware) to analyze problems.
- Graduates will understand the impact of engineering solutions on the society and also will be aware of contemporary issues.
- Graduates will develop ability for self-education and lifelong learning.
- Graduate who can participate and succeed in competitive exams like GRE, GATE, etc…
- Graduates will be familiar with the role of small and medium scale industries and the importance of entrepreneurship.
- Graduates will demonstrate the ability to serve community.
- Graduates will demonstrate an understanding of their professional and ethical responsibilities