The department of civil engineering was started in the year 2013 with an annual intake of 60. The department
has highly qualified and experienced faculties in all specialized areas.
Civil Engineering is the basic foundation of the engineering fields. Our Civil Engineering Department
focuses on developing students and future engineers who can define and create the infrastructure of the world.
The departmental activities embrace Planning, Design, Construction and Management.
The department offers a full time B.E degree course in civil engineering. Apart from conducting
academic programs, additional computer courses, seminars and workshops are conducted for the students as
well as the faculty. A number of consultancy services are also being carried out.
Department of Civil engineering of Anand Institute of Higher Technology is a professional engineering
department that pacts with the design, construction, and upkeep of the corporeal and unsurprisingly built
environment, comprising civic works such as transportations, bridges, waterways, dams, airports, sewerage
systems, pipelines, structural components of buildings, railways and different types of industrial structures
such as steel girder structures, transmission line towers and upgraded improvised modern technologies in Civil
Engineering using Fiber composite polymers and polymerization of resign concrete and their applications.
- To be an effective source of technical manpower of the nation
- To facilitate the development of entrepreneurial competencies in students
- To identify, develop and disseminate best practices in civil Engineers
- To develop the department as a Center of Excellence in Engineering, Technology and Management.
- To bestow top notch instruction and specialized mastery to the understudies and remember for them
humanistic mentality, logical temper, feeling of responsibility to the calling and soul of interest in the
- To give quality training and information base to the understudies in Civil and Structural Engineering.
- To set up the understudies as Nationally serious and innovators for the group of people yet to come in
the domain of specialized training.
- To empower the understudies to acclimatize the accessible hypotheses, investigate new boondocks to
propound new speculations which will bring about improving the nature of the life of the understudy
- To create character of the understudies in a sound manner and to give chance to gain information in
State-of - the craftsmanship inquiries about.
- To train the students to offer support to the Institution, designing calling and the general population
through consultancy administrations.
Scope of the employment
- Graduates will demonstrate skills to use modern Electronics Design and Simulation tools (both
software and hardware) to analyze problems.
- A career after civil engineering is highly rewarding. Students who graduate from this department can
be employed in supervision, construction, design and analyzes of private as well as public projects,
such as dams, highways, canals, water sewages and bridges etc.
- The students have exposure and training in Design and Analysis aspects as well as various designing
and analyzing software’s like Auto CADD, STADD Pro, ETABS, TEKLA.
- Our students have better opportunities in all civil engineering aspects.
- Job orientation programme for civil engineering scopes to ensure jobs in both private construction
companies and in numerous government sectors.
- Entrepreneurship cognizance exercises to start up new trades by exploiting the civil engineering skill.