GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL CELL
The Anand Institute of Higher Technology has transformed its productive and useful way into finding solutions to students daily problems and grievances. The Grievance Redressal Cell has been established at the Anand Institute of Higher Technology in accordance with the rules of the University Grants Commission and Head of Institution has been appointed as the chair of the Grievance Redressal Cell. In addition every Head of Department and one Assistant Professor from the MBA
department will be acting as members of the Complaints to resolve grievances.
Cell Redressing Cell is only designed to provide solutions to student complaints from here and there. Students are fully free to submit their grievances regarding academic or personal matters at a meeting held in the first week of the month, by placing the suggestions boxes provided on our site or
by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon receipt of a complaint, the Grievance Redressal Committee considers, carefully considers and negotiates with the person concerned to find a peaceful solution without compromising the interests of both parties. If the complaint is found to be unrealistic, students are explained the reasons for not
fulfilling it. In all cases strict confidentiality is guaranteed by the Complaints Resolution Cell.
Link for Grievance Redressal Committee
- Ensuring strict confidentiality so that students can go to the Grievance Room without
fear of any retaliatory activity.
- Maintaining a fair, impartial and consistent plan to address the various problems
- Maintaining a positive attitude and relationship between students and faculty without
providing any opportunity to widen the gap between them that may arise due to a
- Creating a platform where learners can identify their problems, both academic and
- Ensuring that appropriate action is taken immediately by speaking to the unit or by
requesting management depending on the nature of the complaint.
- The Complaints Resolution Cell will normally meet four times a semester. However, if the need arises because of urgent action to be taken depending on the nature of the complaint, the Complaints Resolution Cell will meet once and take the necessary steps to resolve the complaint.
- Students place their petitions in the suggestion boxes provided on our campus or send them
online at email@example.com.
- A complaint lodged in the submission boxes is periodically collected and considered by the committee and referred to the relevant department for comment. After receiving these statements, the committee discusses them, taking appropriate steps to resolve the complaint
if it is found to be true.
- If the complaint relates to managements decision, the committee will submit a report to
management and its comments or recommendations.
- If the complaint is found to be unfounded, the students are informed of the impossibility.
- A statement outlining the details of the Cell Meeting of the grievance redressal meeting,
student grievances and action taken is provided below.